Browse Our Products
Law Books Distributor
We are not just a seller of law books in Lagos. We are one of the best Law books and law outfits sellers in Nigeria. For instance, we have one of the largest law bookshop in West Africa.
Also, our ability to serve other law books sellers speaks volume about the fact that we are one of the best law books distributors not only Lagos but through out Nigeria. In additions, our law books titles cut across all the major types and categories of law books. Truly, we are the best Law Books Sellers and Outfits Sellers in Nigeria.
Of a truth, we are the leading Law Books and Outfits Sellers in Nigeria and No1 Africa’s Law outfits sellers: legal wigs and gowns.
If you are looking for affordable and quality legal books in Lagos or any where in Africa, please get in touch with us. Because, Princess Legal World is the best online law bookstore near you. We are the major distributor of Law Books and Outfits in Nigeria. Also, we take the lead in law outfits in Lagos, Nigeria.Checkout - Law Books Shop
Legal Books Titles and Authors
As a one-stop destination to all things pertaining to law, we are world-class dealers. Therefore, we deal in all types of law books ranging from: criminal law, cooperates law to energy law to international law books. In other words, we are west Africa’s no 1 choice of law books. We are the law books seller in Nigeria you can trust.
As no 1 choice of law books sellers and dealers in Nigeria, our world class bookshop contain all major topics pertaining to law. Therefore, our dealing is in all manners of vital law books such as: criminal law books, corporate law books, energy law. Also, international law, constitution and so on.
As the top law books sellers in Nigeria, find some of the law books titles as follows:
Local Authors and Titles
- Constitutional law in Nigeria by Kehinde M Mowoe Publisher: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria : Malthouse Press, 2003.
- Ideas and Facts in Constitution-Making Nwabueze, Ben, Ibadan: Spectrum Books Limited, 1993.
- A Constitutional History of Nigeria, Nwabueze, Ben, London: C. Hurst & Co Publishers, 1982.
- The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 with annotations Lagos : MIJ by Akande, J.O Professional Publi*
- Constitutional law in Nigeria by Oyelowo Oyewo Publisher: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Kluwer Law International, .
- And so on
Some of the foreign categories include the following…
- Red, white, and blue : a critical analysis of constitutional law by Mark V Tushnet..
- Constitutional law by Michael Forde Publisher: Dublin, Ireland : First Law, 2004..
- Constitutional law by Geoffrey R Stone; Louis Michael Seidman; Cass R Sunstein; Mark V Tushnet; Pamela S Karlan
- Constitutional law by David C Price Publisher: Chatswood, N.S.W. : LexisNexis Butterworths, 2010. Also,
- Constitutional law by Jacqueline R Kanovitz Publisher: Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2015…
- And so on..