Best Law Books in Nigeria.
In this present time, getting the right law books titles posses a big challenge. However, Princess Legal World as one of the best law books dealers in Nigeria has the answer for all the best law books in Nigeria.
As a one-stop destination to all things pertaining to law, we are world-class dealers. Therefore, we deal in all types of law books ranging from: criminal law, cooperates law to energy law to international law books. In other words, we are west Africa’s no 1 choice of law books and legal books distributor in Nigeria.
List of Best Law Books from Local Author’s and Titles
In this section, as one of the best law books dealers in Nigeria, we are listing some of our local law books titles. Please, find them as follows:
Ideas and Facts in Constitution-Making Nwabueze, Ben, Ibadan: Spectrum Books Limited, 1993.
A Constitutional History of Nigeria, Nwabueze, Ben, London: C. Hurst & Co Publishers, 1982.
- Constitutional Law and Military Rule in Nigeria , Ojo, A Ibadan: Evans Brothers Ltd., 1987. Also,
The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 with annotations Lagos : MIJ by Akande, J.O Professional Publi*Constitutional law in Nigeria* by Oyelowo Oyewo Publisher: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Kluwer Law International, . Also,
Constitutional law in Nigeria by Kehinde M Mowoe Publisher: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria : Malthouse Press, 2003.
- Constitutional law and procedure in Nigeria by A Toriola Oyewo Publisher: Dugbe, Ibadan : J. Archers, 2000. Also
- Cases and materials on constitutional *law in Nigeria* by D O Aihe; Peter Oluyede Publisher: Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 1979. Also,
- Constitutional law of the NigerianLag Egbert Udo Udoma, Sir Publisher: Lagos.
- Constitutional law in Nigeria by N A Inegbedion; J O Odion Publisher: Apapa, Lagos : Amfitop Books, ©2000. Also,
- Constitutional law in Nigeria by Ademola Yakubu Publisher: Ibadan : Demyaxs Law Books, 2003.
- Constitutional law in Nigeria by Emmanuel Egburonu; Hargler S Okorie Publisher: Aba, Nigeria : Basic Rights Publications, 2011.
List of Other Best Law Books in Nigeria
The satisfaction of our clients is our number 1 priority as best law books dealers in Nigeria. Therefore, we deliver the best law books from both local and foreign publishers. In addition, find them as follows:
- Nigeria: the development of its laws and constitution, by T O Elias Publisher: London, Stevens, 1967.
- The Nigerian Constitution: history and development by Oluwole I Odumosu; Publisher: London, Sweet & Maxwell, 1963. Also,
- Peter Oluyede’s Constitutional law in Nigeria by Peter Oluyede; Publisher: [Ibadan, Nigeria] : Evans Brothers, .
- Introduction to constitutional law in Nigeria by Justus A Sokefun Publisher: Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria : Dept. of Public Law and Jurisprudence, Ogun State University, ©1997. Also,
- The presidential Constitution of Nigeria by Ben O Nwabueze Publisher: New York : St. Martin’s Press, 1982.
- The Nigerian constitutional law by Ese Malemi Publisher: Ikeja, Lagos [Nigeria] : Princeton Pub. Co., 2013.
- Nigerian constitutional law by Hari Chand Publisher: Modinagar, India : Santosh, 1981. Also,
- Constitutional law and jurisprudence in Nigeria by Sebastine Tar Hon Publisher: Port Harcourt, Nigeria : Pearl Publishers, 2004. Also,
- Essays in constitutional law of Nigeria by R S Bhalla Publisher: Jos : Jos University Press, 1984.
Law Books from Foreign Titles and Authors
Firstly, we are the no1 Law Books Dealers and suppliers in Lagos and West Africa. Therefore, we offer Books on Constitutional Law from Foreign Authors. Therefore, the foreign law books titles and authors in our bookshop include but not limited to the following:
Constitutional law by Gerald Gunther Publisher: Mineola, N.Y. : Foundation Press, 1985.
Introduction to the study of the law of the constitution by A V Dicey Publisher: Indianapolis : Liberty/Classics, . Also,
Constitutional law by Geoffrey R Stone ; Publisher: Boston : Little, Brown, ©1986.
Leading cases in constitutional law briefly stated : with introduction and notes. Also,
EBook by Ernest Chester Thomas Publisher : London : Stevens & Haynes, 1885.
Constitutional law by Steven Emanuel Publisher: New York : Wolters Kluwer,  ©2015. Also,
Constitutional law by Philip J Prygoski; Dan Ray Publisher : St. Paul, MN : West, ©2012.
Constitutional law by Imtiaz Omar Publisher: Chatswood, N.S.W. : LexisNexis Butterworths, 2010. Also,
Constitutional law by I M Rautenbach; E F J Malherbe Publisher: Durban : LexisNexis Butterworths,2009.
Constitutional law by Ian Loveland; Publisher: Aldershot, Hants, England ; Brookfield, Vt. : Ashgate/Dartmouth, ©2000. Also,
Constitutional law by Michael Forde Publisher: Dublin, Ireland : First Law, 2004.
Constitutional law by Kathleen M Sullivan; Noah Feldman Publisher: St. Paul, MN : Foundation Press, . Also,
Constitutional law by Geoffrey R Stone; Louis Michael Seidman; Cass R Sunstein; Mark V Tushnet; Pamela S Karlan
Constitutional law, administrative law, and human rights : A critical introduction by Ian Loveland. Also,
Red, white, and blue : a critical analysis of constitutional law by Mark V Tushnet.
Constitutional law by David C Price Publisher: Chatswood, N.S.W. : LexisNexis Butterworths, 2010. Also,
Constitutional law by Jacqueline R Kanovitz Publisher: Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2015.
Constitutional law by Melissa Castan Publisher: Pyrmont, N.S.W. Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited, 2015.
What We Do – Best Law Books Dealers
Also, our legal accessories department is second to none in West Africa. For instance, we serve numerous clients across the continent as one of the best law books dealers in Lagos, Nigeria and across West Africa.
Do you have questions. Obviously, we will answer you.
Where can i have the best law books in Nigeria? Either, the best law books dealers near me or the top law books sellers in Nigeria. Firstly, we are an online bookshop dealer. Secondly, we can deliver to any part of Africa. Thirdly, we are reliable. Finally, Princess Legal World is the answer.
For more details on law books dealers, you can contact us by sending us email email@example.com. Also, you can call us for you Best Law Books in Nigeria on 07031918549.